Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Your Hours Of Operation?
- Check in: Camp sites - 1 pm,
Cabins and Rental Trailers 2 pm
- Check out: Camp sites - 1 pm,
Cabins and Rental Trailers 11 am
- Quiet hours: 10 pm - 8 am
- Playground: Open 8 am - Dusk
- Bikes, skateboards and roller blades:
May be used 8 am - Dusk
- LP Gas sales: 9 am - 6 pm during peak season
- Pool hours: 9 am - 9 pm during peak season
with Adult Swim from 9 pm - 10 pm
- Office and Snack Bar Hours:
8:30 am - 10 pm during peak season
- Reservation phones are answered Monday
through Friday. Reservations can be made up
to one year in advance of your arrival date.
Secure online reservations are available 24
hours a day at www.frankenmuthjellystone.com.
What Does Ranger Smith™ Want Me To Know?
The ranger would like you to know some unique information about the Frankenmuth Jellystone Park that will enhance your stay with us. These, along with common sense rules will make for happy camping experiences for you and everyone else. A full list of park rules can be viewed at the ranger station.
- The ranger would like you to enjoy your bikes, roller blades and skate boards during daylight hours. Motorized bikes, scooters and golf carts are prohibited for the safety of all campers.
- The indoor pool is for all registered campers. Hours vary depending on
the season. The hot tub is for adults only. This is for the safety and
health of children and it also allows one area of the park for adults to
relax and enjoy.
- Due to a city ordinance, campfires within the park are limited. Campfire rings are
located between the rec hall and bathrooms, and next to the pool deck. Small
fireplaces 12 inches off the ground may be used at your campsite. Emerald Ash
Borer bugs along with other tree diseases causes Jellystone Park to prohibit bringing
firewood into the park. Firewood is available for purchase in the campstore.
- One car and one camping unit is allowed per site. Additional cars need to be registered and parked in guest parking. An additional fee and registration is required for guests visiting you during your stay. Guests are not permitted on Holiday, Car Show or Halloween weekends.