Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Your Hours Of Operation?
- Check in: Camp sites – 1 pm, Cabins and Cottages 2 pm
- Check out: Camp sites – 1 pm, Cabins and Cottages 11 am
- Quiet hours: 10 pm – 8 am
- Playground: Open 8 am – Dusk
- Bikes, skateboards and roller blades: May be used 8 am – Dusk
- LP Gas sales: 9 am – 6 pm during peak season
- Indoor Pool hours: 9 am – 10 pm during peak season
- Office and Snack Bar Hours: 8:30 am – 10 pm during peak season
- Reservation phones are answered Monday through Friday. Reservations can be made up to one year in advance of your arrival date. Secure online reservations are available 24 hours a day at www.frankenmuthjellystone.com.
What Does Ranger Smith™ Want Me To Know?
The ranger would like you to know some unique information about the Frankenmuth Jellystone Park that will enhance your stay with us. These, along with common sense rules will make for happy camping experiences for you and everyone else. A full list of park rules can be viewed at the ranger station.
- The ranger would like you to enjoy your bikes, roller blades and skate boards during daylight hours. Motorized bikes, scooters and golf carts are prohibited for the safety of all campers.
- The indoor and outdoor pool is for all registered campers. Hours vary depending on the season.
- Due to a city ordinance, campfires within the park are limited. Campfire rings are located between the rec hall and bathrooms, and next to the pool deck. Small fireplaces 12 inches off the ground may be used at your campsite. Emerald Ash Borer bugs along with other tree diseases causes Jellystone Park to prohibit bringing firewood into the park. Firewood is available for purchase in the campstore.
- One car and one camping unit is allowed per site. Additional cars need to be registered and parked in guest parking. An additional fee and registration is required for guests visiting you during your stay. Guests are not permitted on Holiday, Car Show or Halloween weekends.