What Are Your Hours Of Operation?
Campsites - 1:00 pm check-in
Cabins and Cottages - 2:00 pm check-in
- Check out:
Campsites - 1:00 pm check out
Cabins and Cottages - 11:00 am check out
- Reservation phones are answered Monday through Friday. Reservations can be made up to one year in advance of your arrival date. Secure online reservations are available 24 hours a day.
- Office and Snack Bar Hours:
8:30 am - 10:00 pm during peak season
- Quiet hours: 10:00 pm - 8:00 am
- Playground: Open 8:00 am - Dusk
- Bikes, Skateboards, and Roller Blades: May be used 8:00 am - Dusk
- Indoor Pool Hours: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm during peak season
- LP Gas Sales: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm during peak season
What Does Ranger Smith™ Want Me To Know?
The ranger would like you to know some unique information about Frankenmuth Jellystone Park that will enhance your stay with us. These, along with common sense rules will make for happy camping experiences for you and everyone else. A full list of park rules can be viewed at the ranger station.
- The ranger would like you to enjoy your bikes, roller blades, and skateboards during daylight hours. Motorized bikes, scooters, and golf carts are prohibited for the safety of all campers.
- The indoor and outdoor pool is for all registered campers. Hours vary depending on the season.
- One car and one camping unit are allowed per site. Additional cars need to be registered and parked in guest parking.
- An additional fee and registration are required for guests visiting you during your stay. Guests are not permitted on Holiday, Car Show, or Halloween weekends.
- Due to a city ordinance, campfires within the park are limited.
Campfire rings are available on Cottage/Cabin Sites, Deluxe Plus Sites, Premium, and Deluxe Sites. Small fireplaces 12 inches off the ground may be used at your campsite that you may bring with you.
Emerald Ash Borer bugs along with other tree diseases cause Jellystone Park to prohibit bringing firewood into the park. Firewood is available for purchase in the campstore.